Position: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Administrator
Job Ref. No: VHS/ICT/04/21
Closing Date: 15th May 2021
VitalRay Health Solutions is seeking to hire an ICT Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining the Company’s systems, both hardware and software to ensure effectiveness and stability in the Organization’s operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Offer technical support and maintenance of the Company’s ICT infrastructure to ensure system availability and functioning at all times.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connectivity, printer and application issues raised by end users.
- Timely escalation of requests to the appropriate party (Internal stakeholders and Third Party Service Providers) as needed.
- Ensure defined standards, procedures, policies and best practice in the management of the ICT infrastructure.
- Assist in the installation, configuration and deployment of ICT infrastructure and corresponding systems as required by the Management.
- Ensure that adequate data protection measures are in place and tested on a regular basis.
- Perform routine system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server, systems and key processes and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Liaising with the contracted service providers in carrying out periodic equipment repairs, installations and configurations of equipment and systems.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusion.
- Develop and implement business continuity plans to ensure continued service when a change programme is introduced or a security breach occurs or in the event that disaster recovery plans need to be triggered.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- ICT professional certification(s), CCNA preferred.
- At least six (6) months to one (1) year work experience in a busy ICT environment.
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, with a high sense of urgency and timely completion of projects
- Attentive to detail and able to work well under pressure.
- Dependable and upholding high level of honesty and confidentiality.
To Apply: –
- If you are up for the challenge, begin your journey by sending your application to email@example.com
- Applications by email are preferred. Please indicate the title and Job Reference Number as the subject of your application.
- All applications must be received by 15th May 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VitalRay Health Solutions is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of gender, religion, race, ethnicity, or disability.